Pages

Slideshow

Marketing Tomework

Thursday, February 23, 2012


Marketing is a large part of starting and sustaining a business. I’ve read books, listened to seminars and webinars, and written down notes of observations I’ve had on how to best market Tomework. I’ve implemented a few soft approach marketing tactics thus far with advertising Tomework, but no real campaigns. This upcoming week will be my first attempt at direct mail marketing. I’ve got a piece written up, and I plan to send it out to local business owners.

I’ve incorporated a great deal of marketing principles and techniques from various marketing experts, but I really have no idea if my first attempt will be a success or failure. Sound off if you like what I’ve got, or if there is something you would change in the comments below.

2 comments

  1. I like it, however I don't see any Tomework logo! Is that intentional to make it seem more personal? Perhaps the rates ought to be more prominent, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Nikki suggested I put the Tomework logo on there somewhere. I think I will add that next print.

    ReplyDelete