Pages

Slideshow

Use These Low Prices While You Can

Friday, February 3, 2012

Last week I posted two first-time customer discounts which will be running for a while, if not for good. I’ve come to realize that purchasing an editing service comes with risk. If for some reason you feel that I’m just not a good match for you, I want to make trying me out as painless as possible.

Also, I’ve had an influx of work with a variety of manuscripts of late. As I’ve taken time to weigh time spent on a job compared to the earnings received, I believe sometime within the course of this year I’ll be changing my prices.

Simply put, I’m not getting adequate compensation for how much work and effort I’m putting into these jobs. I plan to keep my prices where they are for now, but just wanted to give you a heads-up that the low prices aren’t going to be here forever. Use them while they are this low.

No comments :

Post a Comment