Pages

Slideshow

My Latest Book: Tome of Victims

Monday, March 11, 2013



Well, it has been a long road for this book, but I’ve published Tome of Victims on the Kindle/PC/Mac through Unlimited Publishing LLC, and I wanted to give a bit more info about my book here on Editing Tomework.

So let’s get to the important questions: What genre is the book, how long is it, is this a single book or is it part of a series, and are there any other things I should know before purchasing Tome of Victims?

Genre:
Tome of Victims is contemporary fiction, with a heavy emphasis on thriller/suspense.

Length:
This story is a proper novella. It is 59 pages in the format that it was published in.

Part of a series:
I am writing a book two for this series currently. That book, and following books after that, will be full-length novels, 150 pages plus. The next book should come out in the fall of this year.

Where to buy Tome of Victims:
You can find more, and/or purchase Tome of Victims at the link below.

Click HERE to go to the Amazon store page for my book.

Want to read the next book in the series?
After you finish reading Tome of Victims, you’ll realize that the world in this book is only just establishing the possibilities of various stories that could spawn from this series. I’m working on the next book in the series currently, so if you liked the first one, rate and leave a review on Amazon to help spread the word.

No comments :

Post a Comment