Pages

Slideshow

About Pricing

Friday, January 20, 2012


It’s taken all week due to sudden job requests, but I’ve reworked the pricing of Tomework. Not only are the prices lower (bonus for you guys and hopefully for me), but they also work differently now. Here are the changes.

For Businesses
I stuck with the standard per word pricing, but I lowered my rates. I hope to help more businesses out there get their website proofed by doing this.

For Authors
I’ve changed the pricing from per word, to per page. I did this because I think writers will find that easier to calculate the cost than getting an app out to count the words and figure out the total cost. The rate is lower than I had it and hopefully more manageable to figure out how much my services will cost you.

Change in both
 Full payment up front is a hindering block for most people. It’s just too easy these days to get ripped off online. I’ve realized that and I believe I’ve come up with a solution. Instead of having my customers pay in full upfront, I’m going to require a 10% down of the total project price before I begin on the project. After I’ve finished the project, I’ll send your completed order back to you along with the final invoice requesting the remainder of the cost. That way, the risk is on me, not you.

That’s mainly what I worked on this week with Tomework. Like I’ve mentioned before, a business is a constantly evolving thing, especially in the beginning, so there will be more changes made in the following weeks (ones I think you’ll appreciate). Make sure to check back in next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment